Join our mailing list and be up on the latest info!
When you begin to practice meditation, you will quickly start noticing an increase in your attention span and become more aware of what is going on internally as well as externally.
Practicing meditation a few times a day can increase your concentration and boost your energy. It can also do wonders for your stress levels. You can do this from anywhere and at anytime of the day. Khayah Reiki is a powerful system to learn the art of meditation for life. So here is a step by step guide on how to boost your energy levels with meditation:
1) Choose a quiet place or comfortable space, somewhere away from all the noise and distractions taking place around you.
2) Find a comfortable position with your eyes closed and your muscles completely relaxed.
3) Starting at your feet, scan all the way to the top of your head, paying attention to each region while focusing on relaxing each part.
4) Once you’re relaxed, you can open or keep your eyes closed.
5) Breathing deeply through your nose, keep your focus on the breath. Inhale and exhale, saying silently one word syllable with each breath out (such as "ohm").
6) If you become distracted by any thought, simply ignore it by focusing on your single word or visualize a flame of light (such as candlelight).
7) Practice doing this twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes at a time and experience a boost in
your energy levels and improvement of well-being.
Remember: Doing this meditation within two hours after you eat may interfere with the results of this technique. Don’t worry about getting it right the first time you try this. Keep a positive attitude and let things happen on your own. So give our quick guide a go. You’ll be surprised that a little meditation will energize you throughout the day.